How to nominate:
- First, nominate the article you think is worthy of featured status, putting it at the bottom of the list below.
- Others will object to the nomination if they disagree that the article is good enough (or simply want there own favorite to win); they will then supply reasons for doing so, and ways to improve the article (hopefully).
- Supporters adjust the article until the objectors (with reasonable objections) are satisfied.
- If, at least a week after the article's nomination, that article has 5 supports and no objections (or the objections have been stricken or overridden), it will be officially become a "featured article".
|Use the following code for a nomination:
== [[<article>]] ==
*'''Nominated by:''' ~~~~
===(0 Revs/0 Users/0 Total)===
How to vote:
- Before doing anything, be sure to read the article completely, keeping a sharp eye out for mistakes.
- Afterwards, compare the article to the criteria listed above, and then either support or object the article's nomination.
- If you object, please supply concrete reasons for doing so, and how it can be improved. Please cite which rule your objection falls under! Failure to do so will result in your objection being considered invalid.
- Either way, update the vote count in the section header, add +1 when you support the article, add -1 when you object.
- As stated above, any objections will be looked upon by the nominator, supporters, and anyone willing to improve the article, and action will be taken to please the objectors.
- Once an article has a total of five votes, and no outstanding objections after at least a week, the article will be officially known as a "featured article."
- No nominator may vote for their own nominations.